- Alternative Names
- Yee Sang Loong (also used)
- Yeesang Loong (also used)
Yeesang Loong was an import-export merchant located in lower George Street at 144-146 George St. The building it occupated was the location of the first Sydney post office.
State Library of New South Wales - Mitchell Library
- NSW Government Printing Office : collection of copy negatives, 1870-1988; State Library of New South Wales - Mitchell Library. Details
- Fitzgerald, Shirley, Red Tape and Gold Scissors [Chinese language version.], 1996. Details
- Fitzgerald, Shirley, Red Tape and Gold Scissors: The Story of Sydney's Chinese, State Library of NSW Press, Sydney, 1996. Details
- Sydney Cove (including Yee Sang Loong)
- 1875 - 1877
- Australia - New South Wales - Sydney - Circular Quay
- Yeesang Loong, Importer and Exporters
- Australia - New South Wales - Sydney - George Street
Sources used to compile this entry: Picman catalogue, Michell Library, State Library of NSW.
Created: 30 July 2004, Last modified: 20 October 2005