- c. 8 July 1902
Queenie Lim Kee and Alice Lim Kee were daughters of Ng Hock Lim. They were born in Rutherglen, Victoria. Some time in the 1920s they moved to Melbourne and at this stage (or earlier?) Queenie Lim Kee moved to China. She married Foon Tuck (Benjamen) Pon in Hong Kong on 27 April 1923. They had at least two children, the eldest was Eunice Vivian.
- 27 April 1923
- marriage - Queenie Lim Kee married Foon Tuck (Benjamen) Pon. Location: Hong Kong
- 14 July 1927
- left Australia - Left Australia on SS Changde with husband and child
- 8 July 1937
- arrived Australia - Returned to Australia on SS Changde
Sources used to compile this entry: Victorian Births, Deaths and Marriages; NAA B13/0 file 1927/15420; Museum of Chinese Australian History collection.
- Queenie Lim Kee (left) and Alice Lim Kee (right)
- c. 1915
- Australia - Victoria - Melbourne
- Queenie Lim Kee, her husband Benjamin Poon and their two children
Created: 17 March 2003, Last modified: 25 August 2005