- Albert Street, Brisbane, c.1883
- c. 1883
- Australia - Queensland - Brisbane - Albert Street
- External Url
- Albert Street, Brisbane, ca. 1883
View of Albert Street from the corner of Margaret Street looking west. The Bushman's Home at 25 Albert Street was a boarding house. Four doors down, on the corner of Mary Street, stands the Gympie Hotel. On the opposite side of the road is the premise of Yuen King Kee & Co., Chinese merchants. Other Chinese shops on the right side of Albert Street included Nam Yoe, Chinese storekeeper at 54, Sam Lee's Chinese Fancy Goods Shop at 68, and Sun Yen Chong, Chinese storekeeper at 70.
- c. 1883
- catalogue record + digital image
- copy print : b&w
- 2543; picqld-ACR_0206--2003-09-23-11-45
Miscellaneous collections; State Library of Queensland - John Oxley. Details
- Reproduction rights owned by the State Library of Queensland.
Created: 29 September 2004, Last modified: 1 November 2005