- c. 1856
Ny Chuen villiage, Nam Hoi, Kwangtung province, China
- importer and exporter and storekeeper
- Alternative Names
- Taam Sze Pui (also used)
- Tam Sie (also used)
According to information provided with a photograph in the Oxley Library, Taam Sze Pui was born in 1856 in Ny Chuen Village, Nam Hoi, Kwangtung province, China. He arrived in Cooktown, Queensland in 1877. He founded See Poy and Sons Ltd in Innisfail, Queensland. He died in 1926.
- Taam Sry [Sze?] Pui, My Life and Work, Innisfail [sic], Queensland, 1925., 1925. Details
- A long life - Restoration of the See Poy portraits, http://www.visualarts.qld.gov.au/content/seepoy_home.asp?name=SeePoy_Home. Details
- Fallon, Mena, Radiant Green - the Story of H.A. Noone, Pioneer of Innisfail, North Queensland, Pinevale Publications, Mareeba, Qld. Details
- Portrait of Taam Sze Pui
- 1877 - 1926
- Australia - Queensland?
- Tam Sie [Taam Sze Pui]
- Australia - Queensland - Innisfail (Geraldton)?
Created: 10 October 2005, Last modified: 1 November 2005